EU Project Management Training
Welcome to this intensive ProjectLab training course about EU Project Management!
Overview of the course
The complexity of the European funding landscape has increased considerably within the period 2014-2020. SKILLS ACADEMY provides training programmes and consulting to help individuals and organisations to implement their European project management and networking strategy. The aim of this intensive 3-day course is to train EU Project Managers to effectively manage partnerships in multi-team projects aligned with the administrative and financial guidelines.
Who should attend?
This course is relevant to individuals who are appointed as project managers to implement EU-funded projects in programmes like Horizon 2020, European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF), Erasmus+ , IPAII and external cooperation programmes.
The programme targets
– newcomers to the world of EU projects
– experienced managers of European projects
– representatives of authorities, schools, enterprises
For Project Managers – You have to manage an existing EU-funded project? Project Management is the right choice. For coordinators and partners of funded European projects who need to manage and implement European projects.
Certification: Certificate of Attendance
Workshop Presenter: Andrea Fenz, Director Skills International GmbH
A senior project manager and with experience in more than 40 EU-funded projects over the last 20 years will moderate practical workshops based on profound theoretical knowledge and practical case studies to prepare you for the following topics:
- know-how about all phases to manage EU-funded projects across the complete project life-cycle.
- The course provides tips on how to collect information, how to manage teams and partnerships and how to avoid errors in finance management.
- Get a full insight into all phases of project management from the contract negotiation to final reporting. You will have a chance to further develop your project or idea in exchange with trainer and other participants.
Fees: € 450 VAT including training course materials. For trainings in Austria 20% VAT applies. The 5-days training can be attended in Austria or in other countries by applying for an Erasmus+ Key Action 1 project.
Similar course programmes can also be attended within the framework of Erasmus+ KA1 project. Please ask for more details email@example.com