Director of Skills International GmbH
Mag. Andrea Maria Fenz former Managing Director of APS – European Programmes for Research, Education and Training in Austria from 1995 – 2009 in collaboration with Austrian Ministries, regional government and Chamber of Commerce. Experience in European funding programmes since Austria joined the EU in 1995, EU network of Innovation Relay Centres office for Southern Austria.
Partner in 40 European projects in education, research, innovation and innovation. She is a ISO/IEC 17014 certified trainer and an ECQA Certified trainer for various professions including ECQA Certified EU Project Manager. She is also an examiner and trainer for German as a Second/Foreign language for German language and integration courses.
- ÖIF (Austrian Integration Fund) listed trainer for German as a Foreign/Second Language
- ÖIF Examiner for German and integration tests
- ISO/IEC 17024 Fachtrainerin (Trainer)
- Zertifizierte Erwachsenenbildnerin (wba, Austria)
- Trainer for digital learning courses
- Listed as qualified Horizon 2020 expert with the Austrian Research Promotion Agency FFG (formerly listed as FP7 expert)
- Trainer for European Union affairs, Project Management, Project Development etc.
- Trainer for Adult Education, ECQA Certified Trainer for professions: EU Project Manager, Researcher – Entrepreneur, Innovation Manager, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, SME Software Selection, Governance SPICE Assessor
- EU funding and innovation expert with 28 years of experience
- Innovation Relay Centre Austria of the EU for international technology transfer in collaboration with Austrian Research Promotion Agency FFG
- Regional Contact Point for Southern Austria for EU Educational Programme LEONARDO DA VINCI (2000 – 2004) in collaboration with National Agency
- Expert participating in the evaluation of Erasmus+ projects (European Commission)
- Evaluator of proposals in the EU Lifelong Learning Programme (OeAD, Agency for Education and Internationalisation, Austria)
- External evaluation expert assisting EU Lifelong Learning LLP projects (coordinated by UK organisation)
- Regional Contact Point Southern Austria 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th EU Framework Programme for Research on behalf of Austrian Ministry of Science and Research, Ministry of Economy, Regional Government of Styria and Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with FFG (1995 – 2008)
- National Contact Point NCP Austria for the FP6 Information Society Technologies
- Regional Contact Point for Southern Austria for EU Educational Programme LEONARDO DA VINCI (2000 – 2004) in collaboration with National Agency Austria
- 7 Awards for quality in project management, mobility and innovation
- Partner in about 40 European projects in research, education, innovation, structural funds