Why choose Skills International as a Partner for Mobility Projects?
Our project team has successfully finished more than 20 EU funded mobility projects as coordinator and has received a number of Awards for Quality in Mobility, among them also the Erasmus+ Award 2015.
Who may apply for training funding to participate in structured courses or training events abroad?
Applications for staff mobility can be submitted by organisations
- in the field of Education and Training, participants are school staff, adult education staff, VET learners and staff, higher education students and staff.
- in the field of Youth Mobility projects participants can be young people and youth workers.
Open Calls for Erasmus+ KA1 Projects
Erasmus+ Key Action 1 Mobility of individuals (12.00 noon)
– in the field of Education and Training 1 February 2018
– in the field of Youth 15 February 2018, 26 April 2018, 4 October 2018
– see how to participate in the actual call
What costs are covered by the training funding?
The courses are funded by the Erasmus+ Programme covering all the necessary costs:
- Course fees
- Travel and accomodation
- Individual support for living expenses