Digital Tools and Resources for the Classroom
The structured course aims to give educators and staff a hands-on experience for eLearning solutions and scenarios based on free tools. In the course you will learn to create your own digital classroom.
Enrich your toolbox with new skills about digital tools, photography, video making, social media…
The training is designed for teachers, trainers and staff of schools and adult education providers who want to become confident to integrate eLearning into their daily activities.
By the end of the course, participants will have acquired competencies to
- use ICT to support learning and teaching, creating and implementing their own e-learning solutions;
- promote the use of ICT as a driver to increase quality and relevance of education;
- use and upload training materials following intellectual propery and copyright rules;
- understand and prevent the risks relating to ICT tools and social media.
The training provides an intensive learning experience with tutorials and presentations, group work, exercises, stand-up sessions and brainstorming.
The course is eligible also as staff training co-financed by Erasmus+ Key Action 1.
Course fee: € 450 for the 5-days training.
For trainings in Austria 20% VAT apply.
Your Benefits Continue Here
Skills International GmbH
- Oberfahrenbach 59
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +43 664 53 59 598
- About WordPress
- Skills International GmbH
- 106 Plugin Updates, 4 Theme Updates
- 00 comments awaiting moderation
- Edit Page
- Howdy, Andrea Fenz