Skills International GmbH has participated in a number of European and national projects in the area of research, innovation, education and regional development.
Ask for the partner profile if you consider us as a project partner.
Some selected European and National Project References
- MUSEUM EDUCATION (2018 – 2019, Erasmus+ KA1)
- CREATE – SHARE – GROW – LINKUP (E+ 2017 – 2018)
- DIGITAL FILM MAKING for Broadening the Landscape of Informal Adult Education (2016 – 2017)
- 3D VIZUALISATION for Learning in the Classroom with Mobile Phone Devices (Erasmus+, coordinator)
- FANTASY TO REALITY – From Adult Literacy Skills to Augmented Reality (Erasmus+, coordinator)
- Adult literacy – From Creating Joyful Learning experience into active citizenship (LLP)
- ResEUr – Certified EU Researcher Entrepreneur (LLP)
- CromEU – Know-how Transfer and Capacity Building for participation in EU Community Programmes in Croatia by using Certified EU Project Manager Skills (Tempus)
- Young talents – projects for technical placements for students from schools in Austria (Research Promotion Agency, FFG, Austria)