Why choose Skills International as your partner?
Skills International provides expert knowledge in training and European programmes from the past 2o years.
- Skills International Erasmus+ KA1 applications were 100% successful in 2014 and 2015.
- We received an Erasmus+ 2015 Award for outstanding achievements for our KA1 project FANTASY TO REALITY and the project was labelled Good Practices!
- We have an outstanding long record of successful international training courses.
- Many of our courses come optional with eLearning, online self-assessment, testing and Europe-wide certification option.
- We support and guide you through the application process with free webinars and personal support to fill in the forms.
- Applicants are provided with best practice complete documentation about our courses including all necessary agreements.
Contact us for more information.
Erasmus+ KA1 Training
ECQA Certified EU Project Manager
18 – 22 January 2016, Vienna
4 – 8 April 2016, Vienna
Certificate: ECQA Certified EU Project Manager
More information see the Events Calendar
15 – 19 February 2016
Who may apply for training funding?
Schools, Adult Education Institutions and Higher Education Institutions may apply for funding to participate in our staff trainings in Austria and other countries which are held as Erasmus+ Key Action 1 courses. The trainings are recommended for
- Teachers, school leaders, other school education staff
- Adult education staff and trainers
- Higher Education Institution (HEI) non-teaching and teaching staff
What cost are covered by the training funding?
The courses are funded by the Erasmus+ Programme covering all the necessary costs:
- Course fees
- Travel and accomodation
- Individual support for living expenses
When is the next deadline to send a new application?
The next chance is to submit the application by 2 February 2016, 12.00 CET. The deadline for schools, adult education and Higher Education is usually once a year.