The Project Development and Proposal Writing Training is the ideal course to take the highest benefit from Calls for Proposals or Procurement. The practical hands-on courses build on 20 years of experience providing you first with an overview on the funding opportunities.
Project managers and proposal writers who need to acquire the right skills for project development and proposal writing in the field of research, education, innovation, regional policy and structural investment funds. Trainees who would like to have contacts with organisations interested in developing European projects through networking.
Overall Course Goals
After the training you will have the skills to prepare and write applications to respond to European and international funding programs. In understanding what is needed in the way of clarity and purpose and being able to accurately state it within the confines of the proposal architecture you will learn to compose and deliver a project proposal with a high degree of acceptability.
Following this training, the participants will have the necessary skills about all phases to prepare European projects from the idea to the project application. After this course, trainees will be able
- to design and write a proposal by defining project objectives, deliverables, work plans through specific and project-oriented learning sessions;
- to acquire knowledge about EU policies and funding programmes;
- to improve their practical skills related to the project application process through cooperative compilation of application forms and the analysis of successful projects;
- to plan of the financial, budgeting and contractual aspects with concrete examples;
- to write dissemination and use plans of projects to create impact;
EU Project Development & Proposal Writing Workshops come in different modes:
- One or two days intensive workshops
- Blended Learning Proposal Writing combined with eLearning Project Management
- In-house writing seminars
- eLearning and Webinars
- 1 week staff training co-financed by Erasmus+
Presentations, discussions, exercises, group work.
The courses will be presented by Mag. Andrea Fenz of Skills International (www.skills-int.com). Andrea has been active in over 40 European projects and about 100 regional and national ones in Austria. Since 1995 she has been in Southern Austria the Contact Point for European research funding programmes and international technology on behalf of Austrian ministries, regional governments, Chambers of Commerce and social partners. Since 2009 she is the director of Skills International.
Listed as trained Horizon 2020 by the Austrian Research Promotion Agency FFG, moreover Skills International received an Erasmus+ Award 2015 for outstanding achievements in the program Erasmus+ for an adult education project.