Impact has become one of the key evaluation criteria in projects. Yet most of us have difficulty in understanding and implementing the concept of impact. The type of result will vary depending on the type of project. Results can be classified as either outputs or outcomes.
Target group: The Results and Impact Training is relevant to
– proposal writers
– project managers, programme managers
– research managers
– representatives of authorities
– teachers and trainers
– exploitation and dissemination managers
– IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) responsible
Overall Course Goals
The Capture Impact and Results Training targets all project managers and proposal writers who need to gain confidence in defining and reaching impact related to European programmes and projects by using the right tools & techniques.
After the training, attendees will be able to
– define the expected impact relevant to the programme, policy, technology, society …
– describe the relevance of the results
– set up measurable indicators
– plan and manage dissemination and communication activities
– manage intellectual property rights
– define and implement exploitation strategies
– implement the main components of business plans
Format of the Training
The Capture Impact and Results Workshops come in different modes:
- Two days intensive workshops
- Blended Learning combined with Proposal Writing or Project Mangement courses
- In-house writing seminars
- eLearning and Webinars
- 1 week staff training co-financed by Erasmus+
Presentations, discussions, exercises, group work.
The courses will be presented by Mag. Andrea Fenz of Skills International (www.skills-int.com). Andrea has been active in over 40 European projects and about 100 regional and national ones in Austria. Since 1995 she has been in Southern Austria the Contact Point for European research funding programmes and international technology on behalf of Austrian ministries, regional governments, Chambers of Commerce and social partners. Since 2009 she is the director of Skills International.
Listed as trained Horizon 2020 by the Austrian Research Promotion Agency FFG, moreover she received an Erasmus+ Award 2015.