iSQI® Certified Agile Test Driven Development
Paper-based exam, Practical exam
Written part (25%) and Practical part (75%)
Minimum total score: 60%
Diaz & Hilterscheid Unternehmensberatung GmbH http://www.diazhilterscheid.de/en/
FIDETIA – Universidad de Sevilla http://www.fidetia.es/estructura.php
Polteq Test Services B.V. http://www.polteq.com/
SEQIS Software Testing GmbH http://www.seqis.com/
Software Quality Systems AG http://www.sqs.com/portal/training/de/de/index.php
Universidad de Sevilla
VX Company IT Services B.V. http://www.vxcompany.com/
Interested in becoming a TDD training provider? Find out about conditions and prerequisites by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
repetition of a very short development cycle: first the developer writes an (initially failing)
automated test case that defines a desired improvement or new function, then produces
the minimum amount of code to pass that test, and finally refactors the new code to acceptable
This is a course for developers who aspire to continuously improve their skills and become
more effective. These ideal participants understand that life is a never ending journey
of learning and should become more and more proud of their code as it improves and
grows with them as an individual. Basically participants should want to bring more value
to their users by delivering better products.
At the end of the course, successful participants will be able to:
• Make assessments on the quality of the production code.
• Make assessments on the quality of the automated tests.
• Improve the quality of existing code without altering its behavior.
• Test-drive behaviors in the small.
• Produce high quality test batteries.
• Produce readable code.
• Recognize and avoid gold-plating.
• Assess when technical debt could be introduced as well as its consequences.
• Get ready to learn more advanced techniques effectively.