Europe and the countries and regions of Europe have a long and interesting history. The training aims to equip teachers and trainers with the skills to integrate joyful learning activities into their daily practice especially for disadvantaged learners, such as migrants and refugees.
This course is also eligible for staff training Erasmus+ KA1.
The training is designed for participants who want to gain skills how to turn innovative results into business and entrepreneurship. Creative minds and entrepreneurs are the main beneficiary group for the training and certification. You will be enabled to identify your core competences and strengths. As a next step the training will give you the necessary tools and knowledge to create an enterprise.
Overall Course Goals
The training of creative thinking and entrepreneurship is hands-on experience where entrepreneurs and potential start-ups can experience and exchange ideas to create an enterprise based on innovation.
The staff involved in the staff education mobility is expected to reach the following LEARNING OUTCOMES:
1. The trainees have knowledge how museum education approaches can be integrated into methods and tools in adult education.
2. The trainees know about digital tools or online strategies used by museums.
3. The trainees can develop strategies to enrich the teaching methods and tools for disadvantaged learners.
4. The trainees have know-how about producing digital learning resources and how to create eLearning environments and courses.
5. The trainees are able to produce short videos for disadvantaged learners with migration and refugee background.
The training provides an intensive learning experience with tutorials and presentations, group work, exercises, stand-up sessions and brainstorming. The training of creative thinking and entrepreneurship is a hands-on experience where entrepreneurs and potential start-ups can experience and exchange ideas to create an enterprise based on innovation.
The course is eligible also as staff training co-financed by Erasmus+ Key Action 1.
Course fee: € 450 for the one week training.
For trainings in Austria 20% VAT apply.